Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

And here's hoping it was a happy one! I for one had a great new year's eve, involving a party at a video game bar, a Hot Dog at 1:30AM and walking in on another party in the Transit Terminal!* And now that we have given some thoughts to 2013 (my it rest in peace), we can turn our attention to the year to come!

In general, I've resolved to keep myself under control, lead a somewhat more healthier lifestyle and spend more time writing or doing stuff that I enjoy. And since a new year should bring new beginnings, I've decided to bring this show over to a brand new Wordpress site! You can find it here, and all new posts will be made on that site from now on!

In any case, here's hoping that 2014 is just as awesome as 2013 was!

*Even if I felt really sore when I woke up the next morning. That's what I get for going to a party the same day I donate blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment